Friday 13 November 2015

a shared dream.












We visit this organic garden every Saturday morning. Organic and biodynamic growers from the region gather in the marketplace to offer their fresh produce alongside what is picked from the gardens. It is an oasis of green in the city, lush leaves, sunflowers reaching high to the sky, bees and butterflies hover by flowers of many colours. It is such a heart warming feeling to know that our food is being tended to with love, in harmony with nature. I feel infinite gratitude unpacking my basket of vibrant coloured fruits, vegetables and herbs, kissing my daughters sticky apricot fingers and dreaming up plant based feasts to feed my little family  ~ I am so closely intertwined with the Earth when I am connected to the food that I eat. 

Let's start here my beautiful friends. Let's go on a journey of healing, ourselves and the Earth. Let's plant gardens, plant trees, learn how to tune into Mother Nature's wisdom. It is the only way forward, and it is just the beginning, but nothing is impossible when we share a dream.

Love,
Erin x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    So wonderful to see you birth & nurture this beautiful space.
    What an oasis! It's so cleansing to be surrounded & to emmerse yourself in organic whole foods, tended with love.
    Its great to see such a huge return to our natural roots!
    Keep sharing, lots of love & light
    Sarah-Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your love and support, it means the world to me , truly! xx Erin

      Delete
  2. Hi Erin, where is this beautiful spot. Trying very hard to stay organic.

    ReplyDelete